What's Super Easy About the New Seam Guide Setter
It's Super Easy to put a Seam Guide in the slot.
Just put a Seam Guide in the slot and peel off the backing paper.
- With the Seam Guide held in the slot, it won't stick to your fingers as you try to line it up.
- The Seam Guide will be held pefectly straight and at just the right, scant 1/4", distance when you hook the Setter on your needle.
- The Seam Guide will stay perfectly straight when you press it down onto your sewing machine.
It's Super Easy
to hook it on
Just butt the Setter up against your needle and slide it down until the needle slides into the hook.
- You don't have to try to poke the needle into a little hole.
- With the Seam Guide held in the slot, you can make sure the Setter is straight with one hand and then press the Seam Guide down onto your machine with the other.
- Lift it up and away and the Seam Guide will be set at a precise scant 1/4" from your needle.
It's Super Easy to sew an Accurate Scant 1/4" Seam Allowance.
The Seam Guides are just the right height to guide your fabric.
The fabrics edges will butt up against the edge of the Seam Guide.
You can rest you finger on top of the Seam Guide so the fabric stays right on it's edge without jumping over.
It's just the right height to hold our finger just above the fabric so it will stay aligned as it runs freely alsong the guide and under your needle.
Just follow these Super Easy steps.
Want to save on all the regular priced items including Grip Strips on our site? Sign up here for our newsletters & get an instant promo code.
Slip-proof your rulers & templates with Grip Strips!
for regular rulers
Square Up, Cut & Sew the Super Easy Way.
Cut & Sew Accurately Combo
No More Slipping. No More Eyeballing. Sew Accurately Scant 1/4" Seams.
Super Easy Seam Guide Setter
Sew Accurate Scant 1/4"
Finished-Size Quilting Set
Cut, Sew Accurately &
Make Accurate Blocks Any Size.